• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

[Central NJ][Free] Neon Green Toadstool Frag

Item Price
Free
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Zer0

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
I had to trim my toadstool so it wouldn’t get burned by the nearby goniopora, and I’m looking to pass along the frag to a fellow reefer. It’s about 2x3” and is currently rubberbanded to a piece of live rock rubble. The rubble was a new piece so it has no pests. I fragged it like 2 or 3 weeks ago and it looks like it has begun to attach itself to the rock.

I have provided a photo taken *today* of both the frag and the toadstool it came from, showing the status of their health. I was able to perform a single clean cut from the main toadstool with a sharp pair of scissors, and surprisingly both the mother had no polyp retraction at all and the frag had full polyp extension within 30-45 minutes of being rubberbanded and placed back in the tank.

I would prefer to meet up at either ReefCo or OceanGallery, as I’m looking to pick up a couple new frags after handing off the toadstool to its new owner.

If you’re interested, send me a PM and we can figure out a time that works for both of us. Feel free to ask any questions. I’m also posting this on Nano-Reef so needless to say it’s first come first serve.

B85A30EE-59AD-4ABD-A788-C1191A4937CF.jpeg 396DBC20-3BD6-4833-9605-0379E024186C.jpeg

Nutramar Foods

RedTheReefer

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to take this off your hands :) I've been looking for a green toadstool. I am also local and could meet at ocean gallery as I've been wantong to check that store out as well. I'll shoot you a pm

rafalabdulhameed

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had to trim my toadstool so it wouldn’t get burned by the nearby goniopora, and I’m looking to pass along the frag to a fellow reefer. It’s about 2x3” and is currently rubberbanded to a piece of live rock rubble. The rubble was a new piece so it has no pests. I fragged it like 2 or 3 weeks ago and it looks like it has begun to attach itself to the rock.

I have provided a photo taken *today* of both the frag and the toadstool it came from, showing the status of their health. I was able to perform a single clean cut from the main toadstool with a sharp pair of scissors, and surprisingly both the mother had no polyp retraction at all and the frag had full polyp extension within 30-45 minutes of being rubberbanded and placed back in the tank.

I would prefer to meet up at either ReefCo or OceanGallery, as I’m looking to pick up a couple new frags after handing off the toadstool to its new owner.

If you’re interested, send me a PM and we can figure out a time that works for both of us. Feel free to ask any questions. I’m also posting this on Nano-Reef so needless to say it’s first come first serve.

View attachment 3066999 View attachment 3067000
I’m interested, where are you located? My number is 6573564318 if you’d like to txt me, thank you!

DawnFalls

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

View attachment 3066999 View attachment 3067000
Just came here to say your kindness is a breath of fresh air. We need more reefers like you!

Avast

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens
Back