Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On sunday ill be driving from lafayette to just south of indianapolis, picking up a 125 gallon tank. The gentlemen is super nice and was interested in an utter chaos frag ive had. Its got a bit of GHA on it so i havent been able to get it to trow onto anything else to be able to give the frag away and still keep the breed of zoa in my setup. Told him id bring him a frag once it grows onto a 2nd plug and he said no prob and i will, just putting a feeler out there for anyone between lafayette and indy that has an utter chaos frag they would sell me on my way to pick it up. Long shot i know, thought about ordering one but a single frag plus shipping is outrageous. Really nice guy hooking it up on the set up, trying to help a guy out but keep my lil baby chaos frag all at the same time. YOLO

OP
OP
ilikefish69

ilikefish69

Kind of a Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump...

Do you have a local reef club to hit up and see if there's anything available close by?
Yea I have cross posted on Facebook all the groups in Indiana I am local to. Problem is there is not a lot of interest in reefing groups in central Indiana LOL. Worst case scenario just gives me a reason to make another trip to see the dude in a couple weeks.

Top Shelf Aquatics
BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Black Label Aquatics
Back