Centerpiece coral?

Blitz06

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all little update on the JBJ and a quick question. So we’re about 3 months in if you saw my previous post I had siphoned my hammer. I’m happy to report that it has since fully recovered. I also got a new Duncan which is thriving. I’m curious tho about a good centerpiece coral for this arch in the middle of the aquarium. Would love to know some of your suggestions. image.jpg

VintageReefer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I thought about that but I’m planning on putting a BTA on the rock above so i hope that wouldn’t cause issues
A bta is a wildcard and you can’t pick where it will go. And they will wander and pick their own spots and can kill almost anything they settle next to

Reefering1

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The tank still looks very young. I would add a couple nice side pieces and give the tank more time to resolve the coming uglies and get some coraline coverage. No need to jeopardize a center piece by rushing. That's prime acropora real estate up there...

VintageReefer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
A pavona coral could look good there! Not a very high end coral but still a looker IMO.
I also like @VintageReefer's suggestions but those corals are better placed on the sandbed (with the exception of torches)
For some of my suggestions I was thinking a centerpiece in the nice open area under the arch

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HAVE YOU EVER KEPT A RARE/UNCOMMON FISH, CORAL, OR INVERT? SHOW IT OFF IN THE THREAD!

• Yes!

Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 3 4.3%
Back