Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As the title says. I have a skunk that seems to prefer grabbing food out of the BTA, cautiously, than being target fed the exact same food. I.e., if a piece of flake gets caught by the BTA and swallowed, skunky is over trying to get it's little shrimp claws into the BTA. Any experiences like this? Thanks!

Nutramar Foods

TinyReefObsession

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As the title says. I have a skunk that seems to prefer grabbing food out of the BTA, cautiously, than being target fed the exact same food. I.e., if a piece of flake gets caught by the BTA and swallowed, skunky is over trying to get it's little shrimp claws into the BTA. Any experiences like this? Thanks!
Eek! I’m a noob, but recently took over an 8 yr old established tank with what i was told was a shrimp eating condy. Your post explains a lot, since the condy is very docile and friendly with everyone else in the tank (hosts clowns, chills with hermits & and emerald crabs, rarely stings the mushrooms - even when they’re moved too close lol)…. Now i see why it would have eaten 2 cleaner shrimp… poor shrimps!

Nutramar Foods

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Southwest Aquaculture - a coral lover's dream!
Back