Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No but I'd also love to see some examples of this because that's a wonderful idea....
I am thinking of going with like a matt dark marble effect! :D While the stand, the tank and everything about the Cade is awesome, I am over the shiny effect and how you can see absolutely everything on it! I mean, its enough that you need to clean the class all the time right? :p

AquaCave Logo Banner

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thinking of going with like a matt dark marble effect! :D While the stand, the tank and everything about the Cade is awesome, I am over the shiny effect and how you can see absolutely everything on it! I mean, its enough that you need to clean the class all the time right? :p
YUP. Salt crystals from splashing, dog snoot marks, etc etc etc. I can barely be bothered to clean the display glass and I swear it shows worse on the doors

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
being as I have seen 1000 pics of @danieyella tank, I would say that wrapping it should not be an issue and quite easy.

Being as they are super smooth, that is a plus right from the get go. I wrap cars from time to time for friends (usually for when they do track days to prevent crap from flying up or rubber sticking to the paint) and always much easier when super smooth and clean. My suggestion would be to clay bar all surfaces, clean with some alcohol, then wrap away. Being as you do not have a ton of curves to follow, should be super easy to do. The call bar is not really needed, but would ensure 0 things are stuck to the stand.

Doing a marble looking wrap would be awesome for sure.

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
OP
OP
CasperOe

CasperOe

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
being as I have seen 1000 pics of @danieyella tank, I would say that wrapping it should not be an issue and quite easy.

Being as they are super smooth, that is a plus right from the get go. I wrap cars from time to time for friends (usually for when they do track days to prevent crap from flying up or rubber sticking to the paint) and always much easier when super smooth and clean. My suggestion would be to clay bar all surfaces, clean with some alcohol, then wrap away. Being as you do not have a ton of curves to follow, should be super easy to do. The call bar is not really needed, but would ensure 0 things are stuck to the stand.

Doing a marble looking wrap would be awesome for sure.
Thanks mate! That's good advice for sure! I will have a look if i am confident enough to go ahead, if not, then i will find a company wrapping kitchen doors here in the UK!

Shame you're in America- i'd let you wrap my tank anytime :face-with-tears-of-joy: :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks mate! That's good advice for sure! I will have a look if i am confident enough to go ahead, if not, then i will find a company wrapping kitchen doors here in the UK!

Shame you're in America- i'd let you wrap my tank anytime :face-with-tears-of-joy: :face-with-tears-of-joy:
If you were here, I would do it, just to say I did it lol. Flat and smooth makes things so much easier lol.

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Petcrazyson

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nutramar Foods
OP
OP
CasperOe

CasperOe

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is what i want- preferably with a tactile surface to support the marble effect! I have reached out to a company here in Glasgow now that does kitchen doors.. We shall see!

Might actually use that build thread i have :face-with-tears-of-joy:

bergsviken-door-black-marble-effect__0990433_pe818948_s5.jpg

Petcrazyson

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is what i want- preferably with a tactile surface to support the marble effect! I have reached out to a company here in Glasgow now that does kitchen doors.. We shall see!

Might actually use that build thread i have :face-with-tears-of-joy:

View attachment 3168206
That looks real nice!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   1
Oooh great idea! Make sure you share the photos!!

Top Shelf Aquatics
BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Back