Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m interested to hear from anyone that has owned or has considered a Cade. I live in the UK and I have no one local to me with one of these tanks to go and look at so I’ve only seen them online, YouTube etc

I’d like to know what the quality of the stands are like, fit and finish etc
I have seen two separate builds with additional holes around the screws in the electrics panel it looks as though the holes were drilled in the wrong place, are they being sent out from the factory like this ?
Is the paint finish on the stand and reverse of the glass doors good ? I know the stands come with a protective wrap so did this help prevent chips to the paint ?
I’d like to think when buying one of these tanks it would arrive in as near perfect condition as possible.
All input good or bad on your experiences much appreciated

503C59F2-514C-4653-813D-39AF99B2F76B.jpeg 2CCED5C9-0515-47BE-B613-FE6ADB339635.png

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar
Nutramar Foods

CasperOe

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you're ever in Glasgow, you're welcome to pop by! If you have any doubt on whether to get a Cade aquarium, just do it! They're solid and they're beautiful! :star-struck:

I am currently redoing the cabinet and sump layout simply because I don't need the cabinet space and I want a larger refugium.

I am also wrapping the doors in a matt marble effect as they are a wee bit shiny for me.

Regarding the holes you point out, mine didn't come with them- and the stand was in mint condition. The glass had a minor scrat on the back of the ATO compartment. I live with it on a daily basis knowing that without being able to see it :face-with-tears-of-joy:

CasperOe

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank level ATO's seem like a huge pain to me.
Never had an issue, maybe I haven't noticed what the pain is yet :face-with-tears-of-joy: Keeps my sump space clear of an ATO compartment, and I have plumbed my RO unit directly in to the rear compartment. Nice and simple- and out of sight.

Avast
BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Back