Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m currently in the process of building my new aquarium, the Cade 1800s2. I picked this tank up second hand, it had been setup and running about 5 months. Here is my current equipment and stocking list. Please feel free to give your opinion on anything that I should consider changing, as most of these items are on order. I‘m planning to run seachem matrix biomedia along with 80lbs of dry rock and 40lbs of live rock with a bed of caribsea arag alive sand that I’ll be ripp cleaning after removing it from my other tank.

Equipment
Sicce syncra silent 3.0 pump
Finnex hms-500 heater
Maxspect aeraqua duo ad600 skimmer
Kessil Ap9x - x3
Kessil a360x refugium
Maxspect 4k gyre x2
hydros wave engine
icecap battery backup(assuming the cable comes back in stock for the hydros)

Stock list
I currently have the following fish which will be transferring over from my existing tank.
Black ocellaris clown
lightning clown
pair of wyoming white clowns
lawnmower blenny
blue/green chromis x4
red knobby starfish x2
flame angel
cleaner shrimp
cuc

What other stock would you consider adding? We are planning to pick up a hippo tang and a leopard wrasse if I can find one.

bnord

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
congrats
I have that same tank - they are well designed and love the stand/power center/sump
I have 3 tangs, and a small fox face. Would suggest that if you are going to want more than one tang then add them same time - and don't overlook bristle-toothed - for workhorse and pleasant nature

OP
OP
nosduj

nosduj

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a quick update, Maxspect ar duo came in yesterday along with the mounting brackets for the Kessil Ap9x. Got a great deal on 80lbs of pukani dry rock and the seller threw in a coral box wf-04 doser and dosing containers. Unfortunately we go on vacation sunday so the tank won’t be wet for another week

Top Shelf Aquatics

LAReefer4Life

Lover of Angelfish
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a quick update, Maxspect ar duo came in yesterday along with the mounting brackets for the Kessil Ap9x. Got a great deal on 80lbs of pukani dry rock and the seller threw in a coral box wf-04 doser and dosing containers. Unfortunately we go on vacation sunday so the tank won’t be wet for another week
Can't wait to see the progress! I have the peninsula 1800 s2. Couldn't be happier. Just took this video tonight before bed..

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

NooPsyche CORAL LIGHT
Back