• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy

afboundguy

acanaholic
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to order some new filters and DI resin for my RO/DI and wanted to see if I could get the minimum 10 people required to do a Bulk Reef Supply group order. I have organized several of these group buys and according to Bulk Reef the last one I organized at the beginning of the year was the largest one they've ever done :D

Here is the basic rundown of how it goes...

1) set up an account on bulkreefsupply.com
2) send me your account name and your full name
3) once we hit 10 people and close the group buy the next avail Tuesday Bulk Reef Supply will activate everybody's accounts to show the group buy pricing. We will then have until the next Monday to order.
4) everybody orders like they would normally order. Items ship directly to your house like a normal order would you just get really discounted prices. No ship everything to me and then having me worry about getting it to you. FWIW the last time I did one of these the prices were at the lowest price listed when you buy in big bulk
5) after the order everybody gets upgraded to their preferred customer status which normally only kicks in after you order a few times...

So anyone interested pm me with your account name on Bulk Reef and your full name. I'm looking to do this for next Tuesday Dec 6th so if you want to stock up for the Holidays with some great prices shoot me your info...

Dave

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Gluemasters - your best choice for CA super glue
Back