Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm just wondering. If a bubble tip anemone splits twice so far and all is good happened about 6 months ago.
But once they split are they a completely diffrent organism now and if they were touch each other would sting each other or do they hold the same DNA or what ever and they would not hurt each other.
Sorry for using probley the wrong terminology or words but I hope you know what I mean.

Nutramar Foods

SpunCoral

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm just wondering. If a bubble tip anemone splits twice so far and all is good happened about 6 months ago.
But once they split are they a completely diffrent organism now and if they were touch each other would sting each other or do they hold the same DNA or what ever and they would not hurt each other.
Sorry for using probley the wrong terminology or words but I hope you know what I mean.
My BTA split and the two halves live closely and touch all the time. Can't say I've noticed anything negative in the 6+ months.

World Wide Corals
OP
OP
P

philtas

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone I was just curious

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Battlecorals
Back