Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey y’all 3 days ago I added a tiny green BTA to my main display tank. It has been doing fairly good now and I wanted to add a large rose BTA. I am going to put it fairly near each other but I assume they will be fine! Thoughts?

Nutramar Foods
AquaCave Logo Banner
OP
OP
H

haigyfish

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just keep in mind, 3 days is not nearly enough time to conclude that everyrhing is ok.

Probably it is, but it takes more time for coral, specialy nem to display simptoms of problems.....
Sounds good I watched it take foot last night in the same spot.

OP
OP
H

haigyfish

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately you were right today is the 4th day and I came home and as you can see it is upside down in the crevice and the foot is hardely holding on :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 31
OP
OP
H

haigyfish

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just keep in mind, 3 days is not nearly enough time to conclude that everyrhing is ok.

Probably it is, but it takes more time for coral, specialy nem to display simptoms of problems.....
You were right it has been almost 2 full days of it flipped upside down in a rock crevice. Not sure what I can really do!?

OP
OP
H

haigyfish

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A pic in white lights and your tank age, size and tank parameters would help tremendously.
Tank is nearly 7 months old started with live rock from another tank. 30 gallon tank with polyps and gsp. Salinity 1.024
Nitrate .05 ppm
Nitrite .00
Ammonia .00
Pic will come soon.
Have had a anemone before and I rushed it completely being the noob I am. Approximately 3 months in. It was a Sebae and honestly it thrived tremendously and lasted for 23 days always looking my gorgeous. However One day I witnessed my filefish tremendously Murder it and attack it. Since I have removed and waited for the water since I realized the first time I just got lucky that it survived with my parameters.

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens
Back