• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

BRS Group Buy: Starts Nov. 13th

.Marshall

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reef2Reef!

I will be ordering a 2-part package from BulkReefSupply.com next week and I was wondering if anybody else would be down for a group-buy?! Its always a good time to be in registered in a group buy! You are not required to participate but if you find something you need to buy off BRS next week its always good to have that extra 7-11% off!!

If you've never been in a group buy at
BRS or never been to
BRS they are a great company (and a great sponsor of R2R) and now is your chance to become a preferred member (better prices!). If you are not registered on the
BRS site you need to create a BRS account to be included!

Again, this Group Buy will start November 13th, so hurry!!

Why register at BulkReefSupply.com? And why join this group buy? Because once you have participated in a BRS group buy you automatically get promoted to a Premium member and are granted access to their 1st tier of discounts!! It's that easy! What's even better about a group buy? Well during the week of the group buy (after you have received the email from BRSstating the group buy is active) the group buy pricing is even better than the Premium member pricing!! (Somewhere in between Premium Member prices and Wholesale pricing!!) You can't beat those prices!

*** You Must PM me your email address used when logging into your account on BRS as well as your last name and I will get you down for the Group Buy, we need at least 10 people, the group buy will start as soon as we get 10 people, then the following tuesday you will receive a email that the group buy has started, THEN it is time to start ordering! It would run through the following Monday.

If you are new to BRS hit up their website at BulkReefSupply.com or click this link and it will bring you to the group buy rules and regulations!

Saltwater and Reef Aquarium Supplies - Bulk Reef Supply

NOW GO!
Hurry and get in on this Group Buy!!
PM me :xd:

Last edited:
Top Shelf Aquatics
Top Shelf Aquatics

mfinn

likes zoanthids
Review score
+8 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+8 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So,, no matter where you live, you can be a part of the group buy?
You are in MN. and I'm in WA. and I can be a part of it?

OP
OP
.Marshall

.Marshall

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Absolutely, thats the beauty of it. You enter the group buy (send me your BRS account email address and your last name) the group buy opens on Tuesday when you receive the email, you make your order of whatever you want, you get what you ordered sent TO YOU with the group buy discount!

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
Nutramar Foods
OP
OP
.Marshall

.Marshall

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, the Group Buy will not start until the following week; November 20th, 2012. I was contacted by Lue at Bulk Reef Supply today and he let me know that if we started the group buy this week anyone involved in the group buy would not be able to use the 12% off code during checkout, and the pre-black friday sale is better than the group buy anyway. Sorry about this! But the GB will start on the 20th now.

Top Shelf Aquatics

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Back