BRS CO2 Scrubber Set up

nasdds

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all
I know this is a dumb question but the tubing from the skimmer silencer goes to the in or out of the scrubber? And then the tube that goes to the skimmer head for a recirculating setup goes to the in or out of the scrubber? Intuition tells me tube goes from the skimmer cup to IN of the scrubber and then out of the scrubber to the silencer but I want to make sure. Pics or a diagram would be awesome. I have a reef octopus regal 200 skimmer and a BRS CO2 Scrubber. Thank you.

geko522

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all
I know this is a dumb question but the tubing from the skimmer silencer goes to the in or out of the scrubber? And then the tube that goes to the skimmer head for a recirculating setup goes to the in or out of the scrubber? Intuition tells me tube goes from the skimmer cup to IN of the scrubber and then out of the scrubber to the silencer but I want to make sure. Pics or a diagram would be awesome. I have a reef octopus regal 200 skimmer and a BRS CO2 Scrubber. Thank you.
You want to draw the air through the co2 scrubber. On the co2 scrubber the in will be the air coming in and the out will be to the skimmer.

OP
OP
nasdds

nasdds

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You want to draw the air through the co2 scrubber. On the co2 scrubber the in will be the air coming in and the out will be to the skimmer

You want to draw the air through the co2 scrubber. On the co2 scrubber the in will be the air coming in and the out will be to the skimmer.
Thank you. If I plan on recirculating the air, the in would be from the cup of the skimmer right?

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back