• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

MLSReefer

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
x2 Jebao RW-8 - used for 11 months, works fine. Cleaned and ready to ship. $80 for both / $40 ea + shipping
Water Blaster HY-5000 - used but works fine. Cleaned and ready to ship. $140 + shipping
1 micron and 0.5 micron pre filters -sediment and carbon- new. Can bundle. pm me + shipping
Spectrapure tested membrane dated 9/22/2018 sealed in bag new. can ship. $45 + shipping
Spectrapure MaxCap and SilicaBuster set sealed in mylar bag from sept order can ship. $45 + shipping
used RODI SpectraPure CSPDI-MF - - prefilters are barley used and membrane is less than a year old and doing 98.5+ rejection. I can put a new DI in it. - pm me + shipping
65g /w 29g sump -filter sock holder with 2 filter socks, 40 LBS rock and sand. Stand is repainted white. pick up only. @ 250 pick up only pm for pic
Litermeter 3 water exchange set up. pm if interested
Bubble Magus Curve 5 cleaned and ready to ship. $100 + shipping

I probably have lots of extra plumbing pieces and such so PM me if there is something not here that you might need.

Thanks for looking. R

Top Shelf Aquatics
Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
OP
MLSReefer

MLSReefer

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Which Spectrapure is it? Gpd? Does it have the meter?

It's a CSPDI-90-MF . I do have an extra housing, fittings, and tubing to make this a 180 system. It does have 1 TRI meter (line 1, 2 and 3) to read tap water ro water and final water. new batteries installed and probes calibrated

AquaCave Logo Banner

Super Fly

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's a CSPDI-90-MF . I do have an extra housing, fittings, and tubing to make this a 180 system. It does have 1 TRI meter (line 1, 2 and 3) to read tap water ro water and final water. new batteries installed and probes calibrated
if still avail, what's the asking price pls?

Nutramar Foods

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
PremiumAquatics.com
Back