• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Brand new low iron glass SCA 150g aquarium with back overflow

Item Price
$995
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

jrmailo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling a brand new SCA 150g low iron glass euro-braced aquarium.

Pick-up only at Hampton, New Hampshire

I originally purchased this tank 4 years ago to replace my current tank (also a SCA 150g) when I found a small bubble in the silicone. However, 3 years later and the bubbles in the silicone never expanded and hence the new SCA 150 just sat in my garage.

Again, this tank is brand new and has never touched water. The only work I did on it was partially peeling off the black background vinyl on the back of the tank to check the silicone seams (which had no fault on this new one).

Attached are some pictures for reference as well as my current tank which is the identical sca 150g model.

IMG_2011.png IMG_1773.jpeg IMG_1772.jpeg IMG_1774.jpeg IMG_1776.jpeg IMG_1775.jpeg IMG_1778.jpeg

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HAVE YOU EVER KEPT A RARE/UNCOMMON FISH, CORAL, OR INVERT? SHOW IT OFF IN THE THREAD!

• Yes!

Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 3 4.3%
Back