Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Day 2 or 3 and the blue face kleini butterfly have started really chomping on aiptasia. I don’t have any small ones I can see, but there were 3-4 large ones and a colony of about 6 all bunched together from a misfire with aiptasia X. They have completely demolished one that was at least 2” in diameter. Blink of an eye , didn’t even have time to retract.

have seen 1 of the 2 nip a tip of a green digitata, but never went back to it. Hasn’t looked at any other coral, but eats anything I put in the tank. If I have to keep a couple fast growing cheap sticks to keep them in check I have no problem with that. Reason they’re cheap is cause they grow fast right?

reefbeauties.com is where I sourced mine. I communicated with an employee named dawn, maybe the owner. Extremely impressed with the packaging and lower than industry standard prices but no corners cut. Fish were in the bag less than 10 hours from CA to IN and all were extremely healthy and happy. If you can’t go the peppermint shrimp, berghia, filefish route then I recommend these fish and this vendor!

Top Shelf Aquatics
BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Ecotech Marine
Back