Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I definetly know how most people hate these, but the colours are simply too gorgeous for me to resist at least finding out a bit more about them before deciding if they're worth the risk. It's well known they're extremely prolific, but can they be stung away and controlled by more aggressive corals like how xenia or GSP can be? I've been wondering if i could isolate them on a rock with aggressive corals that can sting them away and keep them in check. Or even some less aggressive corals, would they work on a rock with montipora? Last question would be if they can hop from rock to rock, or if they can be isolated on one rock provided it is well away from other structures. Thanks!

Top Shelf Aquatics

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
Wisconsin - Florida delayed due 2 hurricane damage
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I definetly know how most people hate these, but the colours are simply too gorgeous for me to resist at least finding out a bit more about them before deciding if they're worth the risk. It's well known they're extremely prolific, but can they be stung away and controlled by more aggressive corals like how xenia or GSP can be? I've been wondering if i could isolate them on a rock with aggressive corals that can sting them away and keep them in check. Or even some less aggressive corals, would they work on a rock with montipora? Last question would be if they can hop from rock to rock, or if they can be isolated on one rock provided it is well away from other structures. Thanks!
They can dislodge and suddenly end up on another rock- similar to Kenyii tree coral but I too love the cloves

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
Wisconsin - Florida delayed due 2 hurricane damage
Rating - 100%
6   0   0

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

NYOS
Back