• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Black Storm Clownfish Pairs (Stormtrooper/Juggalo Clowns)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
CCK_8814

CCK_8814

2500 Club Member
Review score
+16 /0 /-1
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+16 /0 /-1
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Selling off some black Storm clowns. In total I have 10 that I am willing to part with so 5 pairs. They are all in the 3/4” size range, a few might be closer to the 1” mark. Bought them all from a local breeder with the intention of setting up another small AIO nem tank but beings that we’re planning to move soon I have decided I don’t want the hassle of another tank to move. Some of them have the “super storm” markings/patterns and others have the normal Black Storm patterns. I don’t have a way to separate them all so WYSIWYG is not really possible but I will be happy to pick you out ones with the types or markings and/or patterns you prefer so long as they’re available. All are kept in an anemone box with multiple anemones and as of now all are allowing the anemones to host them so this is definitely a plus and should make it easier for them to allow an anemone in your tank to be their host. Price is $185 shipped per pair. If you’re wanting multiple pairs let me know and we can work something out. If interested text 734-725-98fiveO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Kessil
Back