Black Friday Savings without the Big Crowds!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
So, not everything is on sale. Sitewide is a little misleading @MarineDepot

We wish we could put every item on sale. Our hands are tied in some circumstances. Is there a particular product you are interested in? With all the orchestration that goes into a big sale sometimes we miss something. But I am happy to check for you!

Jeff @ Marine Depot

With the ecotech m1 be on sale at some point?

We would have probably known about it by now if it were going to be. EcoTech Marine is good about communicating what deals they'll permit us to offer. But if anything changes on that front we'd certainly add it to the sale! It is likely only going to be the Radion XR15w Pro and VorTech MP40wQD this year.

Jeff @ Marine Depot

Mal11224

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Hi Jeff @MarineDepot
I was specifically looking at the Hamilton Cebu lights. When I click on the discount for the Hamilton products, I don't see too many products on sale. I thought I would since other sites have them on sale.
Thanks,
Mike

MJNTWise

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Are you guys shipping out orders today? Ordered radions I think Thursday night or yesterday morning and have not received a shipped notification
Ya I ordered mine Friday early hoping to get then shipped Friday but nothing.....

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Are you guys shipping out orders today? Ordered radions I think Thursday night or yesterday morning and have not received a shipped notification

Most orders placed on Black Friday or during Black Friday weekend ship out Monday!

Jeff @ Marine Depot

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Hi Jeff @MarineDepot
I was specifically looking at the Hamilton Cebu lights. When I click on the discount for the Hamilton products, I don't see too many products on sale. I thought I would since other sites have them on sale.
Thanks,
Mike

Try coupon BFHAMILTON, that should do the trick for any missing from the sale.

Jeff @ Marine Depot

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
They are closed. Seriously Black Friday weekend and they are closed. I know one of the other major competitors is still open sending out multiple UPS trucks per day.

Many MD team members worked over the Thanksgiving holiday and are working through the weekend. Hearing what the competition is up to only motivates us to improve. Thank you for sharing!

Jeff @ Marine Depot

Firedawg1983

Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
What is your order #? I can check the status now if you'd like.

Jeff @ Marine Depot
102117624 is my order number Jeff. Thank you! I tried calling to see if you guys were open and I got the automated message. Hopefully this was a great weekend for all of you just like it was for us!

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
102117624 is my order number Jeff. Thank you! I tried calling to see if you guys were open and I got the automated message. Hopefully this was a great weekend for all of you just like it was for us!

Thank you for being a Marine Depot customer this past year! You ordered some awesome gear in that last order, I can see why you are anxious to get it. The order is invoiced but I do not see a tracking # issued yet. The good news is UPS Ground shipping from our Georgia warehouse to your ZIP code is typically 2 business days.

It has been an exciting weekend for sure! The competition is getting tougher and tougher. But things are trending in the right direction! There has been a lot of behind-the-scenes shenanigans going on this year, too, which I wish I could talk about publicly. Suffice to say I am happy I work for a company that behaves ethically.

Jeff @ Marine Depot

Firedawg1983

Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Thank you for being a Marine Depot customer this past year! You ordered some awesome gear in that last order, I can see why you are anxious to get it. The order is invoiced but I do not see a tracking # issued yet. The good news is UPS Ground shipping from our Georgia warehouse to your ZIP code is typically 2 business days.

It has been an exciting weekend for sure! The competition is getting tougher and tougher. But things are trending in the right direction! There has been a lot of behind-the-scenes shenanigans going on this year, too, which I wish I could talk about publicly. Suffice to say I am happy I work for a company that behaves ethically.

Jeff @ Marine Depot
You are welcome! Thank you guys! Since I got hooked up on my Red Sea reefer 625XXL I try and stick with you guys! I don’t even want to know what I’ve spent the past year at Marine Depot LOL!! It usually is 2 days so I’ll have them Wednesday. Thank you for looking that up! I greatly appreciate it! Lol work place shenanigans! You guys are great!!

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Back