Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay so I'm new to saltwater all together so I do apologize! I have a biocube 32 and trying to get my filtration to be as best as possible. I already have a bag of bioballs and a bag of matrix 110 in there as well . Looking at bioreactors but not to sure about it because I don't have any room to mount it outside of the tank .what are some options I have for optimal condition. Tomorrow I plan to do a water change and get whatever the white film that's built up on my pump and chamber walls off so hopefully the water will be cleaner. Hopefully I'm doing the right as said before I'm new to this ant just trying to do what's best . Any help or advice is greatly appreciated and thanks in advance!!!

MarineandReef Jaron

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Corals.com

MarineandReef Jaron

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have one in one of our office biocubes. It fits and works well. I do find that you need to clean the pump inlet more often than the other turbo reactors I have used but I think this is because there is no prefilter when the reactor is in the 1st chamber. There is also not alot of flow adjustment but for biomedia or biopellets this has not been a problem.

AI Hydra

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
RC
Back