best source for berghia Nudibranch?

Liam's tank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone had a good experience ordering Berghia Nudibranch online? If so, who do you recommend? I need to deal with some aiptasia. There are so many online sites, so I'm hoping the R2R community can point me in the right direction. Thank you for any help you can provide!

OP
OP
Liam's tank

Liam's tank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone had a good experience ordering Berghia Nudibranch online? If so, who do you recommend? I need to deal with some aiptasia. There are so many online sites, so I'm hoping the R2R community can point me in the right direction. Thank you for any help you can provide!
Nobody has had a positive experience ordering these guys online?! I have my credit card in hand!! HELP

sturgesz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have a local breeder not sure if he ships can ask if interested. Pm me if you want his information

Ziggy17

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Get a few pep shrimp for 25% of the cost and take pleasure watching them destroy the aiptasia. Way more satisfying than spending a few hundred bucks on Nudis that get eaten by fish whilst watching the aiptasia away care free in the flow.

OP
OP
Liam's tank

Liam's tank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Get a few pep shrimp for 25% of the cost and take pleasure watching them destroy the aiptasia. Way more satisfying than spending a few hundred bucks on Nudis that get eaten by fish whilst watching the aiptasia away care free in the flow.
I had a peppermint shrimp & it was doing a great job, got rid of 90% of the aiptasia, then at around the 2 month mark it just disappeared, no trace, no shell fragments, legs, nothing, just gone. Now the remaining aiptasia are so big I don't think a shrimp would eat them.

ronsonb

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used ReefTown and had a good experience. Packaged well, all of mine made it just fine.

It’s a shame, just about 2 weeks ago I had a ton of nudis all over my glass and in my filter socks. Guess they ran out of aptasia. I had posted in a local reef page on FB but no one responded and I’ve never shipped anything.

I will point out… for a few weeks I thought they didn’t make it didn’t seem like much was happening. And then it seemed as if in just a few days all visible aptasia were gone.

Ziggy17

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a peppermint shrimp & it was doing a great job, got rid of 90% of the aiptasia, then at around the 2 month mark it just disappeared, no trace, no shell fragments, legs, nothing, just gone. Now the remaining aiptasia are so big I don't think a shrimp would eat them.
Yeah, that’s a bummer. I spent a couple hundred on Nudis. Introduced them at night when my Melanarus Wrasse was cocooned thinking they would be safe. Months later the Aiptasia stayed but the Nudis were gone. Wrasse was fat :)

Bought 3 pep shrimp. Aiptasia was gone in under a week. They started nipping at my Zoas. 1 died, the other two now live in some rocks in the sump until needed again. They get fed daily down there and seem to like the peace and quiet.

Bob59

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used ReefTown and had a good experience. Packaged well, all of mine made it just fine.

It’s a shame, just about 2 weeks ago I had a ton of nudis all over my glass and in my filter socks. Guess they ran out of aptasia. I had posted in a local reef page on FB but no one responded and I’ve never shipped anything.

I will point out… for a few weeks I thought they didn’t make it didn’t seem like much was happening. And then it seemed as if in just a few days all visible aptasia were gone.
Second Reeftown. I'm in the same boat, as it were...Capt Jeff helped me win the first battle of the tank. All my little pals then died off, and another Aipie appeared about a year later...Then another...And another...Back to Capt Jeff. We're winning again, but this time I'd like to see my army live on to fight and elsewhere.

legionofdoon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine are huge now, haven't seen any babies yet but they are mowing down my aptasia. They started on them the first day I put them in. They seem to target them one at a time about every three days. I purchased 10 from TK about a month or so ago. All came alive and active and well packaged.

TKCorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Mine are huge now, haven't seen any babies yet but they are mowing down my aptasia. They started on them the first day I put them in. They seem to target them one at a time about every three days. I purchased 10 from TK about a month or so ago. All came alive and active and well packaged.
Thank you for the kind word. I am happy they are tackling your issue. It will only be a matter of time your tank will be completely clear of aiptasia.

legionofdoon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is one just now finishing off an aptasia

Attachments

• IMG_20240715_030711.jpg
    IMG_20240715_030711.jpg
    474.8 KB · Views: 54

dmenter001

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the kind word. I am happy they are tackling your issue. It will only be a matter of time your tank will be completely clear of aiptasia.
Hi I am interested in purchasing some Berghia Nudibranchs. How do I find you?

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back