• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Best LPS dealer out there! Hellfire Frags

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

johnmac28

Community Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been reefing for the majority of the past 30 years. I have bought corals online since it was possible. Never in my life have I been as impressed as I am with Hellfire Frags. I bought a torch, a hammer, a monti, and a trumpet last Saturday.
Get an email on shipping date that torch looked suspect and was offered something else nice. I said ok.
I received a nicer torch, the hammer, trumpets, monti, and some bonus mushrooms and blasto! My 2 head torch became 3. I did not expect this and although not necessary I got the nicest corals I ever received. Pics are one day after receipt.
i cannot thank or recommend Hellfire Frags Enough.

IMG_2875.jpeg IMG_2874.jpeg 70441535283__512F3C16-F796-4143-96CD-DDC325188F4B.jpeg

Nutramar Foods

Derrick0580

Valuable Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad you had a good experience, a good friend of mine just found out the hard way how shady these people really are! Ordered a product, got the run around on why it wasn’t shipped, money was suddenly refunded out of the blue and same product’s price was raised as if they changed their mind and didn’t want to sell it at the advertised price!

Nutramar Foods
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

BSA
Back