Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are the best cleanup crew for a 25 Gallon tank.
Looking for combo that can clean both glass and sand.

Hermit/ Conch/ Trochus/ Turbo/ Nassarius Snail etc
Six line wrasse eat snail ?
Does Hermit crab eat trochus snail ?
Best snail that would breed itself in tank ?

P.s. NO SAND SIFTING GOBIES !!! Both goby jump out of tank even with a lid on :/

World Wide Corals

Budman93

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kind of depends what you have to 'clean up'. maybe something like...

4 trochus
5 Nassarius
5 cerith
30 Dwarf Ceriths
1 tiger conch

This is kind of what I'm looking at for mine which is a similar sized tank. (Minus the conch which my gf refuses to let me buy since it and I quote "Looks gross"):grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes:

Hermit crabs are fun too, Scarlet legged and the blue legged ones. If you are fine with them eating the occasional snail they are a blast to watch run around. Some of the snails will probably breed anyways so it shouldnt be a big deal to keep a couple...Some also buy empty shells and scatter them around the tank for the hermits to upgrade to and have mercy on the snails.

Tuxedo urchin another good option if you have a lot of algae. Keep in mind if you run out of algae you will have to spot feed it and the conch.

OP
OP
L

lamjiasheng

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kind of depends what you have to 'clean up'. maybe something like...

4 trochus
5 Nassarius
5 cerith
30 Dwarf Ceriths
1 tiger conch

This is kind of what I'm looking at for mine which is a similar sized tank. (Minus the conch which my gf refuses to let me buy since it and I quote "Looks gross"):grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes:

Hermit crabs are fun too, Scarlet legged and the blue legged ones. If you are fine with them eating the occasional snail they are a blast to watch run around. Some of the snails will probably breed anyways so it shouldnt be a big deal to keep a couple...Some also buy empty shells and scatter them around the tank for the hermits to upgrade to and have mercy on the snails.

Tuxedo urchin another good option if you have a lot of algae. Keep in mind if you run out of algae you will have to spot feed it and the conch.
Does Turbo snail breed as good as trochus snail and can turbo flip themself up ?

Top Shelf Aquatics
Top Shelf Aquatics
CLICK TO VIEW
Nutramar

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Big Sale !! UP To 50% OFF !! On Fish Antibiotics
Back