Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 32gallon Biocube. Been running strong for about 6 months. Recently modified it and removed stock lid and replaced with acrylic lid with holes for ventilation and added the Radion XR15 blue as my light. Have it running on the Soft/LPS setting at 20% and set to acclimate up to 40% intensity over a 30 day period. My question is what is the best auto top off system for this set up ? Never had evaporation issues when it was such a closed system. Now I am constantly topping it off manually, but would like an automated option. What are you guys opinions ?
8A03A116-7F8C-4D23-B7A2-E152B0E419A0.jpeg

CLICK TO VIEW

Pistondog

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 32gallon Biocube. Been running strong for about 6 months. Recently modified it and removed stock lid and replaced with acrylic lid with holes for ventilation and added the Radion XR15 blue as my light. Have it running on the Soft/LPS setting at 20% and set to acclimate up to 40% intensity over a 30 day period. My question is what is the best auto top off system for this set up ? Never had evaporation issues when it was such a closed system. Now I am constantly topping it off manually, but would like an automated option. What are you guys opinions ?
View attachment 3172605
Tunze has a great reputation. I have 3, a 3155 on the big tank.

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

clownfish81

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
View attachment 3172605

Might not be for everyone
I build my own ATOs
But don't do it unless you know what you are doing
Electricity + saltwater is unhappy fish and humans
I put the electronics in the garden electronics boxes that are fully water proof
I'll check if I have a photo and post if I do (Don't have tanks now, as I just moved)

Video is pretty much the same as the BRS kit minus the mold and the plastic thing which you can easily make yourself without paying full price of BRS

Last edited:
AS

Reign1

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased the auto aqua as well used in the dry goods used section. I was playing it safe at first so I had it hooked up to my grow out in the garage for several months . Moved it inside and it works super good with the double optical eye. I recently purchased a simplicity 5L reservoir for it (really a dosing chamber but I am picky). So far getting over a week on the combination.

reefholicbj4

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recommend @AUTOAQUA Smart ATO Nano. It is designed for small tank and I have used it for over 1 year. It works really stable and well. Love it very much.
View attachment 3175525
I love the HOB design of AUTOAQUA ATO nano! It's ATO with diaphragm pump really suitable for my AIO nano aquarium. Runnings for a few months and no issues at all.

AI Hydra

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
World Wide Corals
Back