Best 20G~30G desktop saltwater tank options?

BRS

sidpost

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been looking for a Waterbox 25 Gallon peninsula aquarium but, they seem to be out of stock everywhere. I saw a Coralife 32G and some Fluval freshwater aquariums but, I didn't really like their plastic tops and the built-in lights.

I have mixed feelings about AIO options but, in a small size like this, they seem to be a good option. I could always do a small breeder tank with HOB gear but, I'm thinking the clutter would be a problem with where I would put a tank like this.

What small saltwater tank is recommended for a desk or bedroom dresser style display? At ~200lbs loaded though, I'm most likely going to use a dedicated stand next to a piece of furniture or in the corner of a room.

With 20G~25G AIO tanks running $300~$350, I want to stay in that price range though, a bit more for a better tank is an option. What I don't want is a $600~$800 24"x24"x24" tank option mainly due to cost. This will mainly be used for a quarantine tank for one or two fish at a time or a small display of the same without corals and is unlikely to have an anemone or anything similar, just gravel and a rock or two.

TIA,
Sid

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

Saltyreef

I'm not your dad...
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been looking for a Waterbox 25 Gallon peninsula aquarium but, they seem to be out of stock everywhere. I saw a Coralife 32G and some Fluval freshwater aquariums but, I didn't really like their plastic tops and the built-in lights.

I have mixed feelings about AIO options but, in a small size like this, they seem to be a good option. I could always do a small breeder tank with HOB gear but, I'm thinking the clutter would be a problem with where I would put a tank like this.

What small saltwater tank is recommended for a desk or bedroom dresser style display? At ~200lbs loaded though, I'm most likely going to use a dedicated stand next to a piece of furniture or in the corner of a room.

With 20G~25G AIO tanks running $300~$350, I want to stay in that price range though, a bit more for a better tank is an option. What I don't want is a $600~$800 24"x24"x24" tank option mainly due to cost. This will mainly be used for a quarantine tank for one or two fish at a time or a small display of the same without corals and is unlikely to have an anemone or anything similar, just gravel and a rock or two.

TIA,
Sid
Look into innovative marine AIOs. Much cleaner than the biocubes

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Tank Stop
Back