Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was sooo close to clicking the purchase button on a copperband today! Lol. I think greater logic took ahold of me and I opted to get some Berghia nudis to take care of my aiptasia issue.
They come in next week so I’ll let you all know how the process goes.

Also, (I know this will be a while) but if they are successful and wipe out my aiptasia I will be looking to rehome them to someone who needs them so they dont starve. So maybe bookmark this post and check back if you need some Berghias! No charge just passing them along!

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

Petcrazyson

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was sooo close to clicking the purchase button on a copperband today! Lol. I think greater logic took ahold of me and I opted to get some Berghia nudis to take care of my aiptasia issue.
They come in next week so I’ll let you all know how the process goes.

Also, (I know this will be a while) but if they are successful and wipe out my aiptasia I will be looking to rehome them to someone who needs them so they dont starve. So maybe bookmark this post and check back if you need some Berghias! No charge just passing them along!
It’s great you held yourself back until further expertise. Hope the nudis help you

Cristy17

Sunshine Reef
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have used nudis twice in my tank and they worked great. Hopefully you don’t have wrasses, they like to eat them. Also, it takes several weeks to notice a difference in the aiptasia reduction (6-8 weeks). Good luck and nice of you to offer to pass the nudis on…if you can find them!

ShawnM24

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did the same but stopped and went with the Berghia Nudibranchs glad I did it’s been about 3 weeks and they have ate a couple that I can see. From what I hear the magic happens after they start to reproduce. I have 3 small and 10 large to xl in there now we shall see. Good luck keep us posted

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Big Sale !! UP To 50% OFF !! On Fish Antibiotics
Back