• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Be Very Careful with Reefcleaners.org!- Buyer Beware!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Bhor217

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently purchased a custom order from Reef Cleaners that added up to over $60 of inverts. I paid for expedited shipping, and it was mailed out on a Wednesday, with the tracking saying it would be there Saturday early afternoon. After it not coming on Saturday, i reached out to John at Reef Cleaners about worrying how the delay would cause losses in the shipment. He told me to wait for the shipment, and check for a bad smell that would indicate there were deaths.

After acclimating them according to the website, and putting them in the specific areas to so that it would be easy to see if they moved, it was clear that i had lost at least 60% of the shipment. Because they are inverts, and the website said to give them 2 days as they could go into a form of stasis, i told John that I would know the final losses in a few days, but i would like a full refund, to which he said ok.

I then saw a refund for $30, or half of my original order. I questioned John about why there was only half a refund, and he said they only refund on losses. I have lost over 75% of the original order and was about to place another through Reef Cleaners, but after him ignoring my response of being dissatisfied with the customer service, he has stopped responding.

Be careful with this company, i will surely not be giving them any of my business anymore!

Top Shelf Aquatics
Avast
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Aquarium Specialty
Back