Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was actually looking at Inland which is much smaller compact doesn’t need to tension e blade as its auto tension by springs inside, uses new water to cool off blade which is better for the coral i guess & of course is cheaper too. Was just thinking is there other brand outside this 2?

DIYreefer

Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I was actually looking at Inland which is much smaller compact doesn’t need to tension e blade as its auto tension by springs inside, uses new water to cool off blade which is better for the coral i guess & of course is cheaper too. Was just thinking is there other brand outside this 2?

As far as I know gryphon and inland are the only two in the hobby. That stated, I've owned both and the gryphon is much better overall. If they were cars the inland would be a Honda and the gryphon would be a Mercedes. Both will get the job done just fine, but the gryphon is a much smoother running machine.

HankstankXXXL750

Valuable Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I read all the reviews and ended up going gryphon. I have only used it twice, but easy to set up and easy to use. Came preset for blade but gas the ability to be adjusted if or as the blade stretches. Cuts clean enough for me to use it in the family room.

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Back