Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Sent in my first icp test to ati,also registered a new account.When you go to manage tanks it gives you general images and charts.
when I hit charts it gives me and option to select all base elements major elements, minor elements.Some are already chosen for me.Do I change anything or leave it be.Or select all?Are these all the elements that I want ATI to test for me?

Nutramar Foods
www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
Nutramar Foods

ATI North America

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ati usually takes me anywhere from 10-14 days from the time I put in mail till get results sent from Chicago. I do like them the best but wish it was faster

We send samples to Germany Tuesdays and Fridays. If you wish for faster results you can overnight us your sample on Monday and usually have results by Friday. If you don't wish to pay for overnight you can even just use your own USPS Priority shipping label.

Sadly USPS does not offer Priority business reply mail, so we cannot offer it as an option. Most of the delay in results however is USPS getting the sample to California. Once we send the samples to Germany its usually only 3 days.

You can save a couple dollars on our end by having your dealer request the International version of the kit, this does not include a shipping label so you save those couple of bucks up front and can apply them to USPS Priority and probably knock 4-5 days off the timeline.

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Reef Kinetics
Back