Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone else here buy Aquashella Orlando tickets? I purchased them from their website last week but still haven't been able to find any info anywhere, including dates. I even messaged George Mavrakis who co-founded the event. Will try to call Fritz Aquatics and Reef Nutrition tomorrow to see if they're attending. To take my money and not tell me when Aquashella is happening is a pretty dirty move.

Mystery Fish

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I check the Aquashella Orlando website it says tickets coming soon. I’ve messaged through Instagram and on the site and nada.

Nutramar Foods

SpyC

Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone else here buy Aquashella Orlando tickets? I purchased them from their website last week but still haven't been able to find any info anywhere, including dates. I even messaged George Mavrakis who co-founded the event. Will try to call Fritz Aquatics and Reef Nutrition tomorrow to see if they're attending. To take my money and not tell me when Aquashella is happening is a pretty dirty move.
Why would you buy tickets before finding this information first?

OP
OP
Caliginosity

Caliginosity

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Because they weren't for sale for the longest time, then Jan 2nd hit and the 'buy tickets' button worked and showed all the tickets and prices. I just got back from taking to my LFS owner who has a Fritz sales rep buddy who said it won't be until Nov and it's in Daytona. Why would tickets go on sale without a predetermined location and date? And why wouldn't I buy the tickets? I wanted VIP and those sell out.

TheGrimmReefer

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Because they weren't for sale for the longest time, then Jan 2nd hit and the 'buy tickets' button worked and showed all the tickets and prices. I just got back from taking to my LFS owner who has a Fritz sales rep buddy who said it won't be until Nov and it's in Daytona. Why would tickets go on sale without a predetermined location and date? And why wouldn't I buy the tickets? I wanted VIP and those sell out.
Hey there, I'm Adam; the General Manager for Aquashella Aquarium Festival. Please feel free to reach out via pm or email [email protected] if you purchased tickets to an event that isn't happening. I'm surprised to learn the site even let you purchase tickets, as that feature was turned off after Chicago 2022 and wasn't turned back on until ticket sales opened for Dallas 2023. Ticket sales for Daytona 2023 will open soon. Thanks for being a supporter of Aquashella, hope to see you at a show sometime soon!
-Adam

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Back