Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Within the last 2.8+ years Aquarium shops have been closing. We need help from our members to provide information on local Aquarium shops that are open for business. Full information includes Name, address and phone number. This will help all of our community locate shops. I'll start the directory with Rob's Aquatics 17135 South Harlem Ave Tinley Park, IL 60477 - 708-444-7627 / Aquatica 16649 Oak Park Ave Tinley Park IL 60477 - 708-633-7333 / Aqua Pros 500 Pennsylvania Ave Glen Ellyn, IL 60137 - 630-935-1363 / I hope R2R will put an area for the Aquarium Directory on the Home Page or a spot that is visually accessible to all of the members. Let's get all of the Aquarium Shops in every State listed. Let's not forget about our fellow Reefers from around the world . I hope there is a space for there Directories too. COME ON R2R... MAKE THIS HAPPEN !!! thank you in advance for putting the directory together .

Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
OP
reef-freak

reef-freak

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the sentiment but honestly it seems like a massive task to do/maintai what is already being done on google
R2R had an aquarium store directory with all 50 states several years ago before the pandemic . the members will send in all info to a space of your choosing and some one will enter the info into the corresponding state. if a store closes just delete it from directory.thank you mdb_talon for getting back to me. could you please talk to revhtree for me. since it was done before it can be done again!!thank you again,Dan

Last edited:

ekandler

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think this would be useful, because there are a large number of local guys selling stuff from frag tanks that would welcome the business if they could get their name out anyway possible.

with that said, this would be a huge undertaking to manage, and I think it’d be best served in some official R2R directory or dedicated forum or something of that nature, rather than a single thread.

Maybe if someone from R2R notices the thread we can get a conversation going with them.

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Join the movement!
Back