Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have one of these reactors setup and if so could I see a picture of it on the tank? Thinking about doing a calcium reactor setup for my RSM 250 but can’t find a lot of good images of the unit set up on something. Also says it’s capable of handing 75 gallons, I’d imagine it could handle my 60ish gallons of volume. Or if anyone has any other suggestions for a reactor I could mount externally that would be great too.

Top Shelf Aquatics

cooperday

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have one of these reactors setup and if so could I see a picture of it on the tank? Thinking about doing a calcium reactor setup for my RSM 250 but can’t find a lot of good images of the unit set up on something. Also says it’s capable of handing 75 gallons, I’d imagine it could handle my 60ish gallons of volume. Or if anyone has any other suggestions for a reactor I could mount externally that would be great too.
Exact same situation I’m in I have a reefer 250 and am thinking abt buying the same reactor but there’s not much videos abt it so I’m not sure

Nutramar Foods
AI Nero 5

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
Back