+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/this-little-pigg
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was starting to have issues with my AL after two years of constant operation and I worried I couldn't find a replacement because they went out of business or just stopped making them. Yesterday I searched Amazon and found Aqua Lift, a knock off I suspect but desperate times. I jut received it and am going to swap them out and see how it goes.
20221221_124700.jpg

Top Shelf Aquatics

MarineandReef Jaron

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have the new aqua lifter pumps. Toms Aquatics stopped making these pumps a while ago but Koller Kraft distributed them. They sold well enough that Koller decided to make their own version when Toms Aquatics dropped them. I think the quality is similar but unfortunately, the price has gone up. It seems that is the way of things lately.

OP
OP
G Santana

G Santana

Hospitality Elf
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/this-little-pigg
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have the new aqua lifter pumps. Toms Aquatics stopped making these pumps a while ago but Koller Kraft distributed them. They sold well enough that Koller decided to make their own version when Toms Aquatics dropped them. I think the quality is similar but unfortunately, the price has gone up. It seems that is the way of things lately.
Amazon had them at a discount plus my wife had a coupon so for $40 I got it. If it works well I'll buy a couple more to keep as back ups.
One thing that should have been copied exactly was the hole where it is hung from, it is narrower so I will have to slightly modify the hanger to accommodate the new pump. Easy fix.
Thanks for your input, I know a number of folks who depend on this litte gem!!!

Top Shelf Aquatics
BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

RC
Back