+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys and lady’s
Do you use aqua forest products and how good do you think they are .
1 salt
2 additives
3 Test kits
4 fish treatments
Always seen theses products but never used them I could be missing out if there good . Thank everyone for any info .

fishski13

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use a lot of Aquaforest products and have there tank.

There salt is really good, dissolves and clears up fast and they have a lot of different options depending on what kind of system you run.

There test kits are pretty similar to salifert test kits. If I do recall the magnesium test kit from Aquaforest is the best out there out of all of them. There calcium and alkalinity kits are really easy to use and reliable.

For fish treatments, there fish v is good supplement to add to a fish diet. And I particular like the liquid food they offer. Very easy to use, fish love it, and dont see any affects on nitrate or phosphate levels.

Upvote 0

UtahReefer

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use their Reef Salt... mixes fast and found it to be consistent. I run their UNLS system and my experiences are that their bacteria / carbon method is very powerful. I also use their coral foods, Bio Fill and Life Source.

Upvote 0

hunterallen40

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have yet to take issue with any of their products. I use their reef salt (super inexpensive, and really great quality), their amino acids, their reef concrete, and their sand. All fantastic quality, and 100% will use them going forward.

Upvote 0

steveschuerger

Corals Admittedly Goni and Torch/Frogspawn nut
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use the AquaForest Reef salt. Switched this past winter from Reef Crystals. I do think it’s made my corals happier. Subjective I know. But I’m definitely not going back.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Nman

Nman

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use the AquaForest Reef salt. Switched this past winter from Reef Crystals. I do think it’s made my corals happier. Subjective I know. But I’m definitely not going back.
Thanks Steve Iam using instant ocean but thinking of changing good to hear from people that are using there products cheers Steve ps How are the discus doing the two new ones

Upvote 0

steveschuerger

Corals Admittedly Goni and Torch/Frogspawn nut
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Steve Iam using instant ocean but thinking of changing good to hear from people that are using there products cheers Steve ps How are the discus doing the two new ones
The two new ones are looking really good. Very healthy. I have one of my first that’s good some problems. Fungus and fin rot. I’m treating now. I’m slightly hopeful as it’s still eating and interested in living. I wish I had room for a quarantine tank or two. But alas I have to treat the entire tank. What makes it more fun is I’ve got my last two Discus that I purchased arriving tomorrow. At least the reef is coming together nicely.

Upvote 0
BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Join the movement!
Back