• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Apex Wifi FS, Base and Energy Bar, Three Years Old

Kengar

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apex WiFi for sale. The $800 version, not the EL. Head and Energy Bar. I sold the orp probe when I got the unit and tossed the pH and salinity probes when I decided to shut down my system a year ago since they were drifting anyway. Temperature probe is included.

I bought a 0-10V cable, too, a while ago. I don't think I sold it, but I'm not finding it at the moment. If you buy the Apex and I find the cable, I'll send that to you, too, when I find it -- no further cost. (I'm not the type to throw things out if they're good, so I WILL follow through on this.)

$495 shipped.

Thanks.

unit.jpg box.jpg

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
AquaCave Logo Banner
OP
OP
Kengar

Kengar

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still available. There have been a few conversations via PM that have been left hanging/unresponded to, so I'll just put this here. Someone had offered $425 shipped. I said, "Deal" but haven't heard further. So it's still available for $425 shipped. I am not selling head and energy bar separately. It is not an EL unit, but rather the full version with built-in 0-10V capability.

Please don't start negotiations via PMs. Too difficult to keep track of who offered what and when. If you want it at $425 shipped, say so here and I'll contact you with my PayPal information.

Priority will be based on response to this thread, not based on response to PMs

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Reef Breeders
Back