APEX PRO Push Notifications Not Working!

AquAttila

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys,

Hopefully someone can help here as I have opened a ticket with Neptune last Sunday - near a week ago and no response. Their support is the worse and if I didn't have so much invested in their products I would absolutely switch to something else. I get better support on products I get from Ali Express :).

I recently upgraded from Apex Classic to APEX PRO and at first I was getting notifications via the app and now nothing. I do see the messages come up in the Apex log - but what is the point if I get no notification. I took the following screenshots to show my configuration. Please let me know if anyone has run into this before. Thanks!

Attila

Screenshot_20240927_210704_APEXFusion.jpg Screenshot_20240927_210729_APEXFusion.jpg Screenshot_20240927_210839_APEXFusion.jpg

Formulator

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So there is no difference between apex classic and apex pro with regard to the fusion interface, so I’m not sure it would be related to the upgrade. It kind of sounds like a phone issue rather than an issue with apex fusion. Did you check your push notification settings?

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back