Apex pro help

EdinburghReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a second hand apex pro with energy bar etc. I can’t figure out how to reset the data already set up in the app. I’ve pressed the reset button for 30 seconds multiple times so I know it’s reset. Any help?

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I bought a second hand apex pro with energy bar etc. I can’t figure out how to reset the data already set up in the app. I’ve pressed the reset button for 30 seconds multiple times so I know it’s reset. Any help?
Can you be a little more specific - there are several 'reset' options - and it depends on how much you want to reset. FWIW for other readers - you should make sure that the person doing the selling has deleted/reset their device to the same as when it was sold. I'm curious, though, the 30 seconds is an estimate - you need to wait until the light turns to red.

OP
OP
EdinburghReef

EdinburghReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you be a little more specific - there are several 'reset' options - and it depends on how much you want to reset. FWIW for other readers - you should make sure that the person doing the selling has deleted/reset their device to the same as when it was sold. I'm curious, though, the 30 seconds is an estimate - you need to wait until the light turns to red.
I want to reset everything, I’ve waited till the light turns red. Done it multiple times, yet I still have his data in the app. Thanks

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I want to reset everything, I’ve waited till the light turns red. Done it multiple times, yet I still have his data in the app. Thanks
The question was does the light turn red? If not - there is a problem with your unit - and the best option would be contacting Neptune?

SliceGolfer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Which reset button are you pressing? The one on the power bar or the one requiring a paper clip to toggle on the base unit? With mine, I performed the factory reset with the paper clip twice, then unplugged everything, then performed setup and all prior user data was gone.

Screenshot 2024-10-11 135643.png

OP
OP
EdinburghReef

EdinburghReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just don’t understand why it’s “connected” to all probes even though none are actually connected. Maybe it is reset?

There’s also an ORB alarm on, I don’t understand why that would be on if it was reset?

SliceGolfer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looks like a default setup to me. It’s likely the probes are enabled in Fusion regardless if they are connected to the unit. Charge your phone and finish the setup :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm curious are you sure that the data you're looking at is not somehow stored in fusion - and linked to this specific Apex?

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HAVE YOU EVER KEPT A RARE/UNCOMMON FISH, CORAL, OR INVERT? SHOW IT OFF IN THE THREAD!

• Yes!

Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 3 4.3%
Back