Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve posted in the Neptune forum and submitted a question to Neptune support but have yet to hear anything. I have a classic apex that has had Alexa enabled for years. It has worked flawlessly the entire time, until a couple days ago. Alexa will connect to fusion and she can retrieve a status report and turn on or off any equipment I ask. So that still works. It’s the logging of any test results that no longer works. I can ask Alexa to ask apex fusion to log a measurement and she will reply with what test do you want to log. I can say any test but for example I’ll say alkalinity and she will in turn respond with what are the results of your alkalinity test. This is where it stops working now. I’ll state the results as I always have and it’s like Alexa doesn’t hear me. She’ll repeat the what are your results question and I’ll state them again and she just disconnects. I’ve tried over and over, with different tests and I’ve rebooted everything, Alexa, apex, modem and I get to the same point every time now and she disconnects. Again, every other command still works. This is a bigish deal for me as I’ve lost most of my vision and rely on Alexa to log my test results. The Hanna checkers, lab pipette set to 10ml, the seeing ai app on my phone have made it possible for me to keep my tank somewhat in check. I’d love to go trident but as I have a classic with a multitude of energy bars and I’m now on a fixed income it’s not in the cards. Anyone else using Alexa with apex losing the ability to log measurements? Is there a fix? Oh, I have several Alexa devices and it’s the same outcome across all devices.

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
Neptune

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Visit Detroit Reef Club
Back