+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys,
Looking for some insight into my ATO code. I am using the 15" LLS which I've read isn't the best to use in this situation however it has seemed to work fairly well so far.

Any how, I am looking to set delay on topping off as I am getting some ripple effects.

The code I started with is:

Fallback OFF
Set OFF
If LvlSns < 6.2 Then ON
Defer 005:00 Then ON
If LvlSns > 6.4 Then OFF
If Output Maintenance = ON The n OFF

The Defer when set to 5min doesn't seem to turn the ATO pump on. If I update the Defer command to be 000:30 it executes without problem. I am now testing with 1min to see if that works. Anyone have any thoughts?

Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
OP
G

gnomer

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys,
Looking for some insight into my ATO code. I am using the 15" LLS which I've read isn't the best to use in this situation however it has seemed to work fairly well so far.

Any how, I am looking to set delay on topping off as I am getting some ripple effects.

The code I started with is:

Fallback OFF
Set OFF
If LvlSns < 6.2 Then ON
Defer 005:00 Then ON
If LvlSns > 6.4 Then OFF
If Output Maintenance = ON The n OFF

The Defer when set to 5min doesn't seem to turn the ATO pump on. If I update the Defer command to be 000:30 it executes without problem. I am now testing with 1min to see if that works. Anyone have any thoughts?
I'm realizing it's only topping off to 6.2 as well and not to 6.4 as I would like. Would it be best to take out the "IF LvlSns < 6.2 Then ON" and replace the "IF LvlSns > 6.4 Then OFF" with "IF lvlsns < 6.4 Then ON"? I'm still looking for a way to delay the top off too allowing the water to settle if there's any ripples.

Im guessing the correct code may look something like:

Fallback OFF
Set OFF
Defer 001:00 Then ON
If LvlSns < 6.4 Then ON
If Output Maintenance = ON Then OFF

How could I incorporate a timer that says if the ATO runs for so long to turn off to prevent over filling or would it be best to just add another height limit via the if then on/off command?

Dburr1014

5000 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm realizing it's only topping off to 6.2 as well and not to 6.4 as I would like. Would it be best to take out the "IF LvlSns < 6.2 Then ON" and replace the "IF LvlSns > 6.4 Then OFF" with "IF lvlsns < 6.4 Then ON"? I'm still looking for a way to delay the top off too allowing the water to settle if there's any ripples.

Im guessing the correct code may look something like:

Fallback OFF
Set OFF
Defer 001:00 Then ON
If LvlSns < 6.4 Then ON
If Output Maintenance = ON Then OFF

How could I incorporate a timer that says if the ATO runs for so long to turn off to prevent over filling or would it be best to just add another height limit via the if then on/off command?
If statement will shut it off if on to long.
If on 00:00 Then off
You need to enter your time. I would see what your max time normally is and add a bit to it.

Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
OP
G

gnomer

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If statement will shut it off if on to long.
If on 00:00 Then off
You need to enter your time. I would see what your max time normally is and add a bit to it.
Thank you! I'll have to look at my run times and figure out what would be ideal. Do you think the rest of the code looks good as is?

Dburr1014

5000 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you! I'll have to look at my run times and figure out what would be ideal. Do you think the rest of the code looks good as is?
Not sure on level sensors.
The code looks like it would work. That is, the last one you wrote.
Defer is good cuz it will have to be lower than that for a minute before it kicks on.

Indymann99

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been using floats (w breakout box) on APEX for 10yrs. Neptune specifically states not to use the LLS for ATO as it takes a while to update. I would re-think your use.

1681929097096.png

1681929119144.png

OP
OP
G

gnomer

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Neptune

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
PremiumAquatics.com
Back