Anyone using the AQAMAI-HYDOR LED lights?

AI Nero 5

Rob1208

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked these lights up used as part of the 90-gallon set-up I bought and I can't get them to connect to wifi.

When I plug them in (I have 2 as part of my set up), they power up, turn on for a second, then give me the blinking white light. All of this is supposed to happen, from what I understand. I downloaded the app and have followed the instructions. The PW worked on one and I reset the other, so we're good there.

The problem is when I try to connect to them via wifi with my phone. I keep getting an error message saying "Unable to join the network "Aqamai_LRM_yadayadayada".

Any one have any experience with these lights? I've reached out to the guy I bought them from and he's being as helpful as he can, but I'm making no progress.

Any advice?

Thanks is advance!

AquaCave Logo Banner

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
Wisconsin - Florida delayed due 2 hurricane damage
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I picked these lights up used as part of the 90-gallon set-up I bought and I can't get them to connect to wifi.

When I plug them in (I have 2 as part of my set up), they power up, turn on for a second, then give me the blinking white light. All of this is supposed to happen, from what I understand. I downloaded the app and have followed the instructions. The PW worked on one and I reset the other, so we're good there.

The problem is when I try to connect to them via wifi with my phone. I keep getting an error message saying "Unable to join the network "Aqamai_LRM_yadayadayada".

Any one have any experience with these lights? I've reached out to the guy I bought them from and he's being as helpful as he can, but I'm making no progress.

Any advice?

Thanks is advance!
Try Hydor app as i understand it makes connection easier. It so happens I just had one delivered an hour ago and will be attempting connection in an hour. I am hearing its a real pain but I do have High speed Inernet and latest Iphone so I hope it too helps.
I will report back once I make attempt

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
AI Hydra

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
NY
Back