Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've searched the forums here and am having a really hard time finding anything on it because the name is so simple and santa monica is a place.

I'm going to use this on my nano AIO 11.3 gallon anemone tank. I could also set up this handmade waterfall turf scrubber. I could just put a pump in the back and run the pipes into my return chamber. Seems like it would work really well.

or I might just buy this Ice Cap k1- NEO protein skimmer. It is about the only protein skimmer I could imagine fitting into my AIO chamber. I could instead get the Aquamaxx Bullet-1 but that is a full HoB skimmer and I was thinking about a more normal in sump skimmer.

Nutramar Foods

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t help with the specific question but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some attention

OP
OP
S

Schulks

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Slip.7 seems to be ineffective. I found a few people who didn't have good things to say about it.

I gave up on trying to filter the Tideline11.3. Instead I upgraded my tank to a fijicube 22.4, bought a protein skimmer, and a hang on back refugium for it. I am super excited :)

Nutramar Foods
AI Hydra

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
SaltwaterAquarium.com
Back