Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm taking a business trip to Jacksonville and would love to visit some LFS. Anyone in the area that can direct me to a few LFS? I'll also be on teh hunt for some nice FL rics. If anyone in the area with rics (at a better price then what we get in CA) please lmk

Nutramar Foods

bryan

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely look up Robs Reef, he's just on the outskirts of AJcksonville I believe in Orange Park. http://www.robsreef.com/

He's an old friend of mine as well of many online friends. One of the good guys for sure, and has some amazing corals. Don;t judge by his site too much, his store is rocking.

If you let him know ahead of time what you are seeking(rics, etc) and mention the referral, I'm sure he'll do everything he can to oblige.

Wish I knew of more, but I think his will do! :)

Peace, Bryan

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

mecold

Oh I wish I were an......
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rob has alot of nice goodies. Danco fish is a new store, small but trying very hard. He has some nice things from time to time that get overlooked because he is not the closest store. Bioreef (bioreef.com)has a nice setup too. I can always find something there. Atlantis aquariums is a cool store, but you really have to look close since their coral tanks are packed. It is way to easy to miss those beauties that are hidden in there. Fish maniac has a new setup for frags and such, just haven't been to see it yet.

You can check out bioreef, atlantis, and fish maniac all at once since they are all within about 2miles of eachother tops (they will give you directions to eachother :) ) Robsreef is about 15min up 9a/295 to blanding blvd. Be advised that traffic on blanding is pretty rough. From robs, danco is about 10 min drive.

Hope you can find something, or meet a few nfmas members while you visit.

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

https://www.triton.de/en/
Back