Anyone have experience with the Nicrew 20w saltwater aquarium LED light?

bubba005

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently set up a 10 gallon tank that I plan on stocking with softies and LPS. I purchased the Nicrew light linked below in the hopes that it would be sufficient to keep corals such as acans, favia, and cyphastrea alive. If anyone has any experience with this light, I’d love to hear about it! I understand it may not be the highest quality light, but I’ll be satisfied as long as it keeps my corals alive and healthy.
IMG_3878.jpeg

Nicrew 20w saltwater aquarium light

Mr. Mojo Rising

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the 100 watt. It’s a good quality light actually, and personally I like the colour of blue it puts out. The 20w should allow you to grow almost anything in a 10 gallon, especially the ones you named. So what’s your question lol?

OP
OP
bubba005

bubba005

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the 100 watt. It’s a good quality light actually, and personally I like the colour of blue it puts out. The 20w should allow you to grow almost anything in a 10 gallon, especially the ones you named. So what’s your question lol?
Awesome, I’ve just had doubts so I’m asking people about whether it will be effective. If it grows my LPS well I might even add a monti

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back