• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

For sale Another Amazing Matt V Rainbow Envy Mini Colony

Sold
$1,200.00
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!

Ad details

Shipping
Shipping Available
We have one more large Matt V Rainbow Envy colony we just fragged from our mother colony.

The "frag" is about 3.25x2.25" in size. I have attached pictures of the mother colony NFS, the actual piece for sale, a picture under my regular blue lights and a picture under all white lights.

I wanted to show off the amazing colors and polyp extension of these pieces.

You are welcome to reference our previous ad. All of the pieces we've shipped have arrived in great condition and buyers have all been happy!

This piece was cut on Monday 5/16. I recommend waiting another week or two to ship to allow healing. Can ship ASAP at buyer's request - DOA policy still applies

If you'd like more pictures or a video, DM your email or phone number and I'd be happy to send you anything you need.

We run our DKH between 9-10 and use radion G4s with an AB+ spectrum supplemented by 39w blue+ bulbs for those interested.

We are located in the Raleigh/Durham area and happy to meet but can also ship at buyers expense (~$30 in state and $45 out of state).

Coral will arrive in double heat-sealed bags (4 mm. each) with plenty of water in an insulated box with a heat or cold pack depending on weather and destination.

Shipping and DOA policy outlined below:

UPS overnight shipping from NC (arrive between 10:30am-12:30pm) on Mon, Tues, Wed, or Thurs at buyers choice. We drop off as late as possible for overnight delivery so the corals spend as little time in transit as possible.

Standard DOA guarantee - 2 hours after delivered with picture in original unopened bag. Would happily replace or refund minus cost of shipping.

Please message with any questions!!!

IMG_0847.jpg
IMG_0839 copy.jpg
IMG_0841 copy.jpg
IMG_0764 copy.jpg

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Biota Marine Life
Back