Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MASM will be holding it's 2nd Annual Monster Frag Swap on November 4th from 12 to 5 PM
Where:
VFW Hall 6695
1426 S Mill St
Plymouth, MI
When:
11/4/06
12:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Cost:
Sellers
$35 for full table ( Includes 2 persons )
$10 for half table ( includes 1 Person )
Buyers
$3 ( buyers can bring in 5 or less frags )
MASM members and members of other non-profit clubs free with proof of membership

Persons purchasing tables will be able to enter the hall starting at 10:30 to setup and handle trades before they are tied to their tables. Buyers will be allowed in promptly at 12 noon.
A cash bar will be availiable during the event as will a small concession stand. We are planning to have hotdogs and chips right now but the menu may change before the event.
The club is also in need of members willing to volunteer to aid in setup, cleanup, and running the swap the day of. If you are interested in helping out please email [email protected].

Randy Reed of Reed Mariculture will be on hand for Q&A on Culturing of live foods and reef nutrion. He will also have two small presentations during the day.

A team from frag exchange will also be on site doing hands on fraging workshops and demos during the day and giving away frags.

Vendors attending the Swap:
CoralShoppe.com
Corals Plus.com
DIY Reef.com
FantasyCorals.com
MarineHabitats.com
Reed Mariculture

Please See http://www.masm.org/events/Event.asp?ID=13 for complete details and purchase information.

Corals.com
OP
OP
Raptor

Raptor

Angel Of Death
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All vendors and members here are invited to attend, Last years was pretty big and i expect this one to be just as grand or bigger.
Please stop on by to help support the club, and hang around with a friendly reefing community.
There was alot of nice stuff there, I spent way too much money and may do it again. LOL

cmpenney

MASM Director
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK here is the stuff I have for sale.
http://www.masm.org/Frags/Seller.asp?ID=13&EVID=4

Some sample pics:
1008.jpg

1019.jpg

1037.jpg

1038.jpg

http://www.masm.org/Frags/Seller.asp?ID=13&EVID=4

Nutramar Foods

surfn

I bleed orange and maroon
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nutramar Foods

cmpenney

MASM Director
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this is old so forgive me. Somehow I never got notified of the response.

I got the cap from Steve Tyree. By that I mean he personally handed it to me. He attended our swap in 2005 and I organized a huge group buy from him. In exchange for organizing and managing the buy he actually gave me a frag of that free. The frag I got was about the size of Quarter. Now it is 2 colonies one is about 10" across and the other is about 7" and I've taken numerous frags from it.

who did you get the flower petal cap from? and do you have any close up pics? it is impossible to verify if its the real thing without a close up of the polyps.

AquaCave Logo Banner

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Champion Lighting & Supply
Back