Andre's Ultimate Jawbreakers, New WYSIWYG Round Back in Stock!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Legendary Corals

Vendor Extraordinair
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there Legendary Reefers!

It's been quite some time since we last announced a new batch of Andre's Ultimate Jawbreakers. There's a small handful this time, and they're all extraordinary specimens.

Andre's Ultimate Jawbreakers are all natural offspring and are 100% Aquacultured corals. The main difference from Andre's Ultimate Jawbreaker compared to regular Jawbreakers is that they typically gain green as their first color, as opposed to Jawbreakers who gain red first. The green coloration tends to spread very quickly, with some younger specimens even gaining over half their body in green. When red streaks develop on the green, a burgundy/ purple coloration appears. For the coral collectors, this is a hot piece that'll make itself right at home with other high end mushroom corals.

They can be viewed and purchased via this link, along with our other WYSIWYG Selection: https://www.legendary-corals.com/new-arrivals

Cheers,
Darwin

1625782815283.png

1625782825725.png

1625782834145.png

1625782842665.png

reefsponge

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
A very beautiful specimen that had taken the wind out of my reefing sails and made me almost throw the towel in on this hobby.
I have lost this shroom not once, but twice. Both were babies and both were housed in shroom containers that were unable to contain the shroom that would shrink smaller than an eraser head after light cycle.
Darwin was a very kind and proactive advocate for me, in talking to Andre for a replacement. Thank you to both Darwin and Andre for temporarily offering me a glimmer of light in a very frustrating loss. Very appreciated, going above and beyond as a retailer.

I have colonies of jawbreakers, bounce, bouncers, Red Devils etc. This has been a touchier morph in the baby to juvenile size. I would imagine their is a higher survival and proliferation in adults.

My advice is to buy an adult. Im not trying to discredit sales of the babies/juveniles. This is one reefer having an unsuccessful go at a very expensive and beautiful shroom. If I could have afforded an adult, I would have went that way right off the bat, and in hindsight I wish I would have saved some coin to be added for the replacement to be an adult.

Good luck to all, I wish you success in making this shroom hardier and proliferating in this hobby!

ChiCity

2500 Club Member
Review score
+4 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+4 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
….. if you don’t mind me asking,
what sorta lighting did you place them under?
… and volume/inhabitants of system?

(postmuggafugginscripts)

{{darwin, wish you had some high triple digits
vs
low quadruple digits… in stock}}

reefsponge

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
….. if you don’t mind me asking,
what sorta lighting did you place them under?
… and volume/inhabitants of system?

(postmuggafugginscripts)

{{darwin, wish you had some high triple digits
vs
low quadruple digits… in stock}}
Placed at the bottom corner in a mushroom container, of a 135g cube with a single 250w radium, 2 super actinic vho and 2 24” reefbrite blue.

Jmp998

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Darwin is the best, and if I was going to buy one of these amazing jawbreakers it would definitely be from Legendary. However they are outside my comfort zone in terms of cost and care requirements, I think it would just be stressful for me. Sorry to hear you lost them as they are gorgeous. If you do try again printedreef.com has what look to be some very fine mesh mushroom cages. I have not used their cages, but I have been happy with their frag plug holders.

matteo81

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there Legendary Reefers!

It's been quite some time since we last announced a new batch of Andre's Ultimate Jawbreakers. There's a small handful this time, and they're all extraordinary specimens.

Andre's Ultimate Jawbreakers are all natural offspring and are 100% Aquacultured corals. The main difference from Andre's Ultimate Jawbreaker compared to regular Jawbreakers is that they typically gain green as their first color, as opposed to Jawbreakers who gain red first. The green coloration tends to spread very quickly, with some younger specimens even gaining over half their body in green. When red streaks develop on the green, a burgundy/ purple coloration appears. For the coral collectors, this is a hot piece that'll make itself right at home with other high end mushroom corals.

They can be viewed and purchased via this link, along with our other WYSIWYG Selection: https://www.legendary-corals.com/new-arrivals

Cheers,
Darwin

View attachment 2249981

View attachment 2249982

View attachment 2249983

View attachment 2249984
Any for sale ?

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Black Label Aquatics
Back