Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright, some photos of the start of the other half of my zoa garden. The Armor of Gods and Fairy Dust grew in way faster than any of these guys so far.

Most are rando's I purchased simply because I liked the looks of them, some were from multipacks, some were freebies, some I know names of, some I don't. I'll label below if I know already. If I don't know, and you DO know, please share! I don't care about ppp or anything like that, I'm not growing to try to frag and earn money. Just a collector curious on some names Thanks!

IMG_20200329_195554.jpg

No idea what the bright orange one or the blue/green one is. The rest are shown better in the 3rd photo.

IMG_20200329_195530.jpg

purple center bottom is WWC space queen. Orange with dark ring is a mystery (towards the top of the photo). All kinds of green next to that is a mystery. The lighter green one with a darker ring around it before the skirt is an ASD Candy Custard, and the orange green center one is an ASD Vivid Rainbow. No ideak what the pink one to the left is. Pink to right is some Armor of Gods infringing over a cluster of Spidermans you can barely see anymore.

IMG_20200329_195539.jpg

front is ASD Black Hornet, some more WWC Space Queen behind that, and the far right is a mystery - looks very similar to my Fairy dusts though...

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
TCK Corals
Back