• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Amazing Experience - NYAquatics

PaulieReef

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So bought one of my most expensive fish from NY Aquatics, I saw they had a gem tang for about half the price of other vendors. I was a bit skeptical figured it would be really small or sickly or something. I said "Hey, Ill risk it, even if its small, I always wanted a gem tang"

Put the order in and forgot to put the current promo code in, was super bummed, specially with a $400 dollar order, 10% is 10%. Messaged them and he instantly refunded me the 10% I would have got from the promo currently running.

If that wasn't impressive enough, I got a notification the next day that my order was shipped. Was really excited, but nervous.

Fish got here the following day and man was I surprised. Not only was this fish a nice size, it was FAT! Got the fish into QT and started eating like a pig the next day.

I was extremely impressed with the quality and size of the fish that @NYAquatic provided, but also the great customer service. Will be ordering from them again.

Avast

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Subscribe to ReefStache so you don't miss out!
Back