Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone ever seen this "color" Arrow Crab? I can't seem to get any answers or find anything online about it. This is MAYOR; named after the character in the movie, Nightmare Before Christmas. I always thought they looked exactly like this character so it was a perfect name, however, I was curious as to why he was yellow and CLEAR. When I bought him he was a baby. He was fairly small and I didn't know much about them. I just knew someone told me I should get one to take care certain pest. I didn't question his color to the employee because I thought since he was a baby maybe that was his color and it would change. Well, its been a good few months and he's big now, but still YELLOW and CLEAR! Not sure if it is a genetic thing or what, but I would love to know! I can't find a single answer online or from anyone.

Here he is, the alien Arrow Crab, MAYOR.

0.jpeg

AS

thatmanMIKEson

Reefing ain't easy$
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone ever seen this "color" Arrow Crab? I can't seem to get any answers or find anything online about it. This is MAYOR; named after the character in the movie, Nightmare Before Christmas. I always thought they looked exactly like this character so it was a perfect name, however, I was curious as to why he was yellow and CLEAR. When I bought him he was a baby. He was fairly small and I didn't know much about them. I just knew someone told me I should get one to take care certain pest. I didn't question his color to the employee because I thought since he was a baby maybe that was his color and it would change. Well, its been a good few months and he's big now, but still YELLOW and CLEAR! Not sure if it is a genetic thing or what, but I would love to know! I can't find a single answer online or from anyone.

View attachment 3025604
Yeah I've seen one before;) not sure it's real though! Great pic, I hope someone has some experience with one, it looks really cool, kinda scary!

Top Shelf Aquatics

Subsea

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

View attachment 3025604
I never saw the movie, however, MAYOR is a commanding figure & name. To understand your post better, I looked at your threads and read the
original post. You are very full of interest with insightful humor. Please start a tank thread, but in any case, I will look forward to more of your post.

What part of New York? In August, I drove thru the city coming from Pittsburg on my way to see family at Patchogue on LI.

Last edited:

Subsea

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

View attachment 3025604
If this type eats Astraea Starfish, I want one, but I still prefer Sally Lightfoot, but not sure I can snap a picture as she is fleet of foot, thus Lightfoot

Last edited:
World Wide Corals

Gumbies R Us

Another Fish in the Sea
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

View attachment 3025604
Fascinating looking crab!

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Back