Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone ID this headache and provide any solution to removal or something that eats it that can be housed in my 15G Cube. Its much more "wirey" then Hair algae that ive battled before. Def something different. Thanks!
IMG_4466.PNG

CLICK TO VIEW
Top Shelf Aquatics

Justin Cook

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it easy to pull off or is it anchored pretty good. I've had some stuff growing that looked a lot like standard GHA but it was much more "Wirey" and was anchored pretty good. From 3 ft away I took it to be GHA but up close it was something different. You could also feel it more (?) when pulling it off. Not sure if that makes sense but when I pinched the stuff, it was much more firm if that makes sense?

OP
OP
boehm742

boehm742

ReefKeeper
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it easy to pull off or is it anchored pretty good. I've had some stuff growing that looked a lot like standard GHA but it was much more "Wirey" and was anchored pretty good. From 3 ft away I took it to be GHA but up close it was something different. You could also feel it more (?) when pulling it off. Not sure if that makes sense but when I pinched the stuff, it was much more firm if that makes sense?
Its anchored to the point you'll pick up the rock with it.

Deltec

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

A Reef Creation
Back