Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been battling this for a while now, but am unsure of what it actually is I thought Dino, but now I am unsure, any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!
F9BEAFA1-F082-4B78-A7EC-ACD964B459E8.jpeg
48A3202F-6BA9-401E-A583-EBCA699B30C5.jpeg A4F5B760-33C8-4027-8F33-2DF447358335.png

AquaCave Logo Banner

brandon429

why did you put a reef in that
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ID only matters if you have a large tank invasion

ID does not matter one iota if you have a nano reef, because there are ways to clean a nano reef that beats all invasions

what kind of system do u have/gallonage

OP
OP
ohio reefer

ohio reefer

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ID only matters if you have a large tank invasion

ID does not matter one iota if you have a nano reef, because there are ways to clean a nano reef that beats all invasions

what kind of system do u have/gallonage
I have a 30 gallon nuvo

Nutramar Foods

brandon429

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
excellent, I have a thread fixing issues in those across the board. hey can u post a full tank picture so we can see details overall then I'll show you the cure thread

Nutramar Foods

brandon429

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here's the fix thread anyway so there's no 9 hour cliffhanger :)

it doesn't matter what your issue is, this begins the fix. if they are dinos we expect growback to be the challenge. earning a totally clean nano isn't hard as we can easily see below. study the steps and run them exactly, you'll have a shiny tank.

there are several things we can do to suppress growback once the tank is cleaned, but even if you had a way/a doser/ a med/ or a clean up crew that would eat that mass out of the tank you wouldn't want to do that: it's translocating the invasion mass into waste, or dead + decaying tissue.

my rip clean thread is your fix: you cause the no-mass clean condition, then we run the commoner ways to prevent regrowth from the -clean- condition, not the invaded one.

the masses always have you adding things to the tank while the invasion sets in place, and those actions don't come with 7x fix example threads like rips do.

OP
OP
ohio reefer

ohio reefer

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here's the fix thread anyway so there's no 9 hour cliffhanger :)

it doesn't matter what your issue is, this begins the fix. if they are dinos we expect growback to be the challenge. earning a totally clean nano isn't hard as we can easily see below. study the steps and run them exactly, you'll have a shiny tank.

there are several things we can do to suppress growback once the tank is cleaned, but even if you had a way/a doser/ a med/ or a clean up crew that would eat that mass out of the tank you wouldn't want to do that: it's translocating the invasion mass into waste, or dead + decaying tissue.

my rip clean thread is your fix: you cause the no-mass clean condition, then we run the commoner ways to prevent regrowth from the -clean- condition, not the invaded one.

the masses always have you adding things to the tank while the invasion sets in place, and those actions don't come with 7x fix example threads like rips do.
Thank you so much!!!! I genuinely appreciate it :)

AquaCave Logo Banner
Deltec

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Back